🌬️ Qiskit Aer
- $180 | Remove `PulseSimulator`
- $80 | Remove Python 3.7 from Github actions
- $80 | Renew example codes in README
- $80 | Qiskit Aer still uses execute
- $80 | Some typos in qiskit_aer.AerSimulator docs
Aer provides interfaces to run Qiskit quantum circuits with or without noise using multiple different simulation methods. Aer supports leveraging MPI and running on GPUs to improve the performance of simulation.
If it is the first time contributing to
qiskit-aer, please take a look at our contribution guidelines.
For support from the community, please join the Qiskit Slack community for discussion. The channel
#aeris a good place for questions on the development.