- $100 | Add unit tests which check pre-computed analytical expression
- $100 | Write doc strings for most important gates/circuits
- $100 | Unify the three hamiltonian evolution classes into one `HamiltonianEvolution`
- $100 | Add constructors like HEA to modules
- $100 | Overload the * operator of modules.RotationsGate to allow for gate composition
PyQ is a simple but very efficient statevector simulator built on top of PyTorch. This allows PyQ to offer out-of-the-box automatic differentiation of quantum circuits, opening up efficient simulations of quantum machine learning workloads.