- $60 | Expose brute force solver through OpenQAOA workflows
- $100 | Add result statistics on measurement outcomes in QAOAResult object
- $60 | Prevent double authentication while using `openqaoa-azure`
- $160 | Implement `as_matrix` method for the `Hamiltonian` class
- $120 | Improve test_problems.py
Assume tomorrow we have a 500 qubit device: what do we do with it?
The goal of OpenQAOA is to loudly answer that question by saying "We run QAOAs!".
OpenQAOA makes it easy for you to construct complex QAOA workflows on a variety of quantum computers and fast simulators. It facilitates the use of complex parameterisations and mixer choices, extends QAOA with features like the popular Recursive QAOA, supports custom routing solutions, and many different classical optimisers.