- $50 | Improve naming and documentation of
- $120 | Add download option button to tutorials in docs
- $100 | Custom package and circuit interface
closed by: Aaron-Robertson
- $80 | Make mitiq compatible with latest version of Qiskit
closed by: andre-a-alves
- $100 | Improve the cost estimation to run a Calibrator
closed by: YuNariai
Mitiq is a Python toolkit for implementing error mitigation techniques on quantum computers.
Current quantum computers are noisy due to interactions with the environment, imperfect gate applications, state preparation and measurement errors, etc. Error mitigation seeks to reduce these effects at the software level by compiling quantum programs in clever ways. You can watch some videos about Mitiq on the Unitary Fund YouTube channel.
General issues we are looking for help with during unitaryHACK