- $150 | Measurement pattern for error-corrected MBQC
- $100 | [demo] Quantum neural network
- $50 | Measurement pattern for Toffoli gate
- $150 | Parameterized measurement patterns
- $50 | Resource state visualization
Graphix is a library to generate, optimize and simulate measurement-based quantum computing (MBQC) instruction sets. MBQC is a paradigm of universal quantum computing driven only by (single-qubit) measurements, which is expected to underlie optical quantum information processing and more.
Please see this page for the list of issues we'd like help with during unitaryHack.