- $100 | [Feature Request] GPU kernel for "measure" and "rydberg_corr"
- $100 | [BUG] Correlation function is not fully compatible with Blockade subspace
- $100 | [Feature Request] support subspace expect on hamiltonian terms
- $25 | allow changing default color scheme via perferences for Lattices and other plots
- $25 | [DOC] More examples for
closed by: Amana-L
- $25 | [Feature Request] CompatHelper
closed by: manulpatel
Bloqade is a package developed for quantum computation and quantum simulation based on the neutral-atom architecture with the ability to submit tasks to QuEra's Aquila quantum processor.